10 Signs You Need to See an Emergency Dentist in Vancouver Washington
As a full service emergency dental clinic in Vancouver, Washington, Lacamas Dental is here to provide you with the emergency dental care you need. Our emergency dentists specialize in treating patients who experience pain or other unexpected issues that cannot wait for a regular checkup. We understand the importance of providing prompt and quality care in emergency situations, which is why we offer same-day appointments whenever possible.
When it comes to dental emergencies, timing is key. It's important to seek emergency treatment as soon as possible to avoid further damage or pain. Here are 10 signs that could signal an emergency dentist Vancouver WA visit:
1) Severe Toothache: If you have toothache accompanied by swelling, fever, headaches, or difficulty opening your mouth, you should see an emergency dentist as soon as possible. Don't take chances or wait for the issue to resolve itself, since it most likely will not. Contact our Vancouver emergency dentist immediately.
2) Knocked-Out Tooth: If a tooth has been knocked out, it should be placed in milk or water and brought to the emergency dentist as soon as possible. Time is of the essence if you want to save your tooth! Our emergency dentists will evaluate the injury and do their best to repair it.
3) Chipped/Cracked Tooth: A chipped or cracked tooth can sometimes indicate an emergency that requires immediate attention. Contact our emergency dental clinic right away so we can assess the damage and determine the best course of action.
4) Lost Filling/Crown: If a filling falls out or a crown comes loose, you may feel pain when biting down on food or when exposed to hot or cold temperatures. This can be a sign of decay, so you should see an emergency dentist as soon as possible.
5) Soft Tissue Injury: If the gums bleed or if there's a cut or swelling in the mouth, soft tissue injuries require emergency dental care. Our emergency dentists can evaluate your injury and determine the best way to treat it.
6) Broken Jaw: A broken jaw is more serious than some other emergency dental issues and needs immediate attention. If you suspect that you have a broken jaw, don't hesitate–seek emergency treatment right away!
7) Unbearable Pain: Severe pain that cannot be relieved with over-the-counter medications requires emergency care. Let our emergency dentists help you find relief and get your oral health back on track.
8) Swelling: If you experience swelling in the mouth, jaw, or face that gets worse over time, it may be a sign of an emergency. Contact Lacamas Dental immediately and we'll provide the necessary care to treat your issue.
9) Bleeding: Bleeding in the mouth can sometimes indicate a more serious issue, so don't wait if you're bleeding–contact us right away! Our emergency dentists will evaluate your injury and determine the best way to handle it.
10) Abscess: An abscess is an infection located at the root of a tooth which can cause severe pain and swelling. If you have an abscess, emergency dental care is a must.
At Lacamas Dental, we understand dental emergencies can be stressful and painful–but emergency care is necessary to save your teeth and relieve pain. Our emergency dentist in Vancouver Washington is here to provide prompt and reliable care so you can get back to feeling like yourself again.
– Emergency dental treatment should not be delayed as it could cause further damage or pain
– A severe toothache accompanied by fever, headaches, or difficulty opening the mouth may require emergency attention
– A knocked out, chipped/cracked tooth, lost filling/crown, or soft tissue injury all require emergency dentist visits
– Severe pain that cannot be relieved with OTC medications and abscesses also require emergency dental care
– Lacamas Dental is a safe place to call to see an emergency dentist in Vancouver Washington
Don't wait to seek emergency treatment if you are experiencing any of the signs listed above. At Lacamas Dental, our friendly emergency dentists provide prompt and reliable emergency dental care so you can get back to feeling like yourself again. Contact us today to learn more or book an appointment. We look forward to helping you with your emergency needs!